ajax LeghinoxCraft :: Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events
LeghinoxCraft Index du Forum

LeghinoxCraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Dédicasse
[ Dark_M3tt2o ] ici c'est la barre des dédicasse.demandé moi pour une petite dédicasse. Dédicasse a M4xiCraft mon frère JTD et a tout les joueurs de LeghinoxCraft <3 <3 <3
Les méssages de LGC

Nous pouvons faire un grand merci a Dark_M3Tt2o il nous a codé tout le forum et comme vous avez du le voire il a créer une radio!!!!!! maintenant l'annimation est suppert rèste plus qu'a faire de la pub pour le serveur. faite des vidéos sur le serv faite de la pub sur d'autre serv trouvé plus de financieur pour plus de slots LeghinoxCraft plus qu'un serveur une légende.
Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LeghinoxCraft Index du Forum -> LeghinoxCraft -> Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
 kenpsh

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Sep - 01:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events Répondre en citant

Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events > bit.ly/2bUlmuF

Google Analytics Track Pdf Download Events

bd40bc7c7a
Charles Guo Thanks for sharing! Great article! Ernie Natera Thanks for making it so easy. Click URL is what we have activated in the previous step, while Regular Expression .pdf means Activate In case this URL contains PDF. For example Page a was visited 10 times this month.? Can you help? Kate Hi there, so Im very new to google analytics, but how do I then find the metrics in my GA dashboard? Tony Hi, I added the simple version onclick=gaq.push([trackEvent,Download,PDF,this.href]); to one of my sites to see if it would register the pdf downloads. You can use debugging tools to understand if you need to increase this value. You will be able to see the full URL of that document under the Behaviour section, among other Pageviews. Your link will look something like: Download my file To properly track this in GA, add the following code to the link tag: Download my file We have to give the browser enough time to make the request, and this is done by using the setTimeout() javascript function to delay the request by a fraction of a second. Very helpful. Brendan Thank you, Joe.

I dont understand this stuff well enough to know where the breakdown happens, but after I switched the sites to the new asynchronous code, the event trackers started logging the events properly. Value (optional):If, for example, you happen to know that the conversion rate on your lead magnet e-book download is 10% for a follow-on product with a value of $150, every download could usefully be ascribed a value of $15. Likes to play with gadgets, numbers and applications and loves music, travelling and spending time with his family. I suspect the intention is to do a setTimeout if target is not blank. Jessie Johnson I added an actual file to be downloaded for the first sample, then turned httpfox on but I just see a couple errors. Thank you sir! Dan Satinder Singh Thanks for sharing this script, is it necessary to setup Goals in GA after this if yes then tell me how can we setup goals in GA to track downloads Joe Christopher satinderspace:disqus You have the option to setup goals in GA after youve enabled tracking. Analytics doesnt seem to touch those-or any other buttons on the site for that matter. The Google Analytics tracking code relies on JavaScript, which can't be embedded into these documents.

retrospective cohort study pdf downloadwomen as leaders pdf downloadkitab islam terjemahan pdf downloadthe hit david baldacci pdf free downloadmealy and moore state machine pdf downloaddownload micro implants in orthodontics pdf printersouth indian bank history pdf downloaddownload pdf file software for blackberrymeaning and definition of insurance pdf downloadhenderson brooks report 1962 war pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 4 Sep - 01:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LeghinoxCraft Index du Forum -> LeghinoxCraft -> Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange